Carroll Technology Council Laptop Scholarship Program
The Carroll Technology Council (CTC) is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit that provides leadership, information and resources to develop members’ businesses, build strong community partnerships, and advance technology in Carroll County.
The CTC has received a Kahlert Foundation grant to support and encourage Carroll County STEM activities and students. To that end we are offering the opportunity for a new Dell laptop computer to any student for personal and educational use.
The following criteria must be met for the 2019 Dell Laptop Computer Scholarship:
- Must live in-county and currently attend a Carroll County Public High School, and have a documented financial hardship.
- Must have a B average or better with a 3.0 unweighted average GPA.
- Must be on a STEM learning track (completer course) with plans of attending post-secondary institution, or currently enrolled in post-secondary studies.
- Must submit copy of most recent report card or unofficial transcript with application.
- Must write a 300-word essay explaining why you should receive a laptop computer. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for awards.
- The laptop awards are limited to first 50 qualified applicants. This is a rolling application period based on submissions and availability. Students will be notified if they have been selected as scholarship recipients, and will need to arrange for pick-up of their new laptops.
Dell Laptop Scholarship Application 2019