Carroll Technology Council Laptop Scholarship Program
The Carroll Technology Council (CTC) is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization that provides leadership, information and resources to develop members’ businesses, build strong community partnerships, and advance technology in Carroll County.
The CTC is grateful to have received a Kahlert Foundation grant to support a computer scholarship for Carroll County Public School students. It is our hope that new computers will facilitate academic achievement. This scholarship opportunity is available to students entering 9th grade this fall.
Students must meet the eligibility requirements outlined below and complete an application form.
The following criteria must be met for a student to be eligible for a laptop computer scholarship:
- Must live in Carroll County, MD and be currently enrolled as enrolled as a rising 9th grader in a Carroll County High School for fall of 2019
- Must have a documented economic disadvantage
- Must have an unweighted average GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must submit a copy of most recent report card with application
- Must complete an application form, including a written feedback portion; incomplete applications will not be accepted
*** This scholarship is limited to one (1) computer per immediate family/household.