Cyber security student with proven customer service and technical experience. Familiarity with:
• Troubleshooting and replacement of hardware components, including: RAM, hard drives, solid-state-drives, CPU’s, expansion cards, motherboards, power supplies, GPU’s, fans, and cabling.
• Troubleshooting software issues, including: Windows 7,8.1, and 10
• Installation of software, including: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Microsoft Office, VMs, Linux, and Mac OS.
• Configuration of networking components, including: Cisso 2911 routers and 2960 switches, RIP, DHCP, DNS, telnet/SSH, static routing, subnetting, and networking utilities.
• Network security concepts, including: encryption, hashing, cryptography, AAA, virus/malware, attacks/breaches, SQL, policies, cyber law, steganography, network scanning, and security methods.
Send Message to listing owner