Job Description: Assistant to the Director
JOB SUMMARY: The incumbent will provide administrative support to the Executive Director for Carroll Technology & Innovation Council (CTIC) programs and initiatives thereby fulfilling CTIC’s mission by assisting in the advancement of technology and business innovation in Carroll County, MD, simply by “Moving Carroll Forward!”
- Provide Executive Director and organizational administrative support to implement CTIC goals and mission.
- Assist in the administration of multiple levels of programs, including working with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, Council committees, general membership, volunteers, educational institutions, non-profits, and community associations.
- Coordinate the TechKids program management and promotion. Solicit volunteers and conducts workday and donation sessions. Work with community agencies to identify donation recipients.
- Provide support for program development.
- Arrange set up and provide support for monthly CTIC general membership meetings and networking events.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of customized communications and materials to members and the community through, but not limited to email, letters, online seminars, and telephone.
- Act as committee liaison in the absence of the Executive Director. Provide regular committee status reports and project plans.
- Assist in maintaining CTIC records and safeguard sensitive data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Project and maintain a favorable CTIC image of excellence and professionalism in a variety of diverse settings within the CTIC and in the community at large.
- Interact effectively and independently with the CTIC Executive Director, Board, CTC general membership, community leaders, government representatives and academic representatives and the public to promote and further the mission and goals of the CTIC.
- Interact effectively with committee chairs regarding program development and implementation with volunteer office staff in order to direct workflow, assess performance and assign duties.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Associates degree or higher, 3-5 years of administration experience; multi-media proficiency required.
EXPECTED WORK HOURS: Part-time up to 16 hours a week.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to Kati Townsley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Carroll Technology & Innovation Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.